There are over 200 State Government agencies across Western Australia. Each agency is responsible for recruiting its own employees. People can be recruited for vacancies in a variety of ways:
- Western Australian Government Job Board - jobs.wa.gov.au;
- Advertisements in local, state and national newspapers and specialist publications;
- Individual Agency websites. A list of these is available through the 'Department and Agencies' link at wa.gov.au;
- Graduate Opportunities;
- Entry Level Employment Program: To register for this program, applicants must meet the minimum requirements, be available and willing to work in entry-level administrative positions; or
- Government Traineeship Program: For job seekers, 25 years of age or under interested in learning the business of government through on the job training, in one of over 120 government agencies.